Virginia Music Educators Association Conference
VMEA In-Service Conference
November 21-23, 2013
Shenandoah Conservatory will offer academic credit in conjunction with the VMEA In-Service Conference. Up to three credits – offered concurrently in three individual courses of one credit each – may be earned at the undergraduate or graduate level. Credits may be used for certificate/licensure renewal or can be applied to degree programs.
Why should music educators attend VMEA?
- Refreshes and enhances teaching skills.
- Serves as an opportunity for quality professional development.
- Provides information and training on the latest research and trends in music education.
- Reviews the latest developments in music technology.
- Affords networking opportunities with fellow music teachers from across the Commonwealth.
- Provides clinics and workshops presented by master teachers and leaders from across the United States.
- Provides opportunity to visit with music industry professionals and discuss the latest in curriculum materials for use in the classroom.
- Presents outstanding performing groups conducted by fellow teachers.
- Provides opportunity for meaningful and relevant recertification points.
- Provides new thoughts and ideas to be used in the classroom immediately.
- Information and registration forms for college credit for the 2013 conference will be posted in September.
- For additional information please contact: Dr. David Zerull email@example.com